Monday, October 05, 2009

Leave the Gun, Take the iPhone



This is a quiz…which one of the three stories below do you think is a true story?

Story A
A man walks into an Apple Computer Store, takes out a gun and points it directly at his malfunctioning iPhone and says to the clerk… “I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow the touch screen right off this iPhone, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

or
Story B
A man walks into an Apple Computer Store and takes out a gun and points it directly at his malfunctioning iPhone. The Apple Store clerk says he can’t fix the phone and the man responds…
"We won’t let that happen.
Whose we?
Smith, Wesson and I.
Now fix it."

or
Story C
A man walks into an Apple Computer Store and brings his malfunctioning iPhone over to the Genius Bar and tells the clerk he is having a problem with his phone. He then says “I’m so mad, I could pop a 9mm into it”. He continues the threat “I’ll do it right now!”. He then lifts up his shirt revealing his concealed handgun.

So which of these do you think is true, Story A, Story B or Story C? If you guessed A or B you are wrong..Story C is actually the true story.

No comments: