Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Free White House App Available

I am a self-confessed political junky...my addiction ranges from the local level to the White House. I especially love to watch the role new media plays in politics and communication, so you can just image how excited I was when I discovered that the White House has a FREE App for tablets and cellphones...this includes both iPhones and Andriod Phones.

So what do you think was the first thing I did...right, I downloaded FREE The White House App.

The White House App offers videos, photo's, web chats, presidential speeches and press conferences.

Note...There are several Apps that use the words "white house" so if you are interested, be sure to download the FREE App called The White House.

Below is a video of former Press Secretary Robert Gibbs introducing The White House App to the World. Its pretty cool.

No comments: